Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Azile O'Connell" <marie.oconnell@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

Old Zealand is ok, just so as it doesn't have vinegar syndrome.......although,
fish and chips are great with vinegar (without the syndrome on the side) ;-)

Quoting Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>:

This is a collector's organization.  Only "Old Zealand" type food for the
likes of us.  I'll be there to share it as well.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Azile O'Connell" <marie.oconnell@xxxxxxx>