To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 0.1 dB

Lou,

I think we are saying the same thing. Again, I believe we are making these minute changes because we can; and esp. because these days we can recall many parameters. Musicians, producers and engineers --we are all caught up in this (hey, it's even sort of fun!).

Consider tempo, for example, versus EQ. The former is unrepeatable (by human musicians anyway) to minute resolutions, while the latter is. I'd submit the former is far more important, but we change the latter, because we can.

Marcos