Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

Lou,

Indeed... the fact that we can change them (and can hear it) does not mean we should. But I do it too of course!!

Performed by different people at wildly different tempi, the Jupiter Symphony or "Ring of Fire" still come across as great pieces of music (most of the time).

I do love the cheering as well though ;-)