Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

Now wait - it was a famous mastering engineer who taught me the value of *0.1 dB* changes in EQ and level - and the artists learned it from him (and me by extension). And there are times when SAMPLE moves are needed to drop the note in the pocket, not even milliseconds...

PLus the effect of the cheering and hugging when I was able to remove one very short string buzz in a harp solo made all the rest of the pain worthwhile! And we get paid by the hour anyway, right?!?

<grin> just being devil's advocate. I love perfect live performances best too!

Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio