[ARSCLIST] 0.1 dB

Lou,

Although I am glad we have software that can change levels by 0.1 dB, when I get into that kind of minutiae in a project it is usually a red flag for "you're losing perspective". For example, I wonder how much air temperature and humidity change levels (not to mention things like mood change the artistic impact of a recording). I'd daresay more than 0.1 dB.

One man's opinion.

Marcos