Re: [ARSCLIST] Deejays--was: Brunswick Records rights/Universal

And, KFI in Los Angeles.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

steven c wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angie Dickinson Mickle" <angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And no one has mentioned Clear Channel. The devil of the industry (music and radio).

Back in my younger days, when I used to use a Philco 37-9 console
radio to DX the AM band, "clear channel" meant a station that had
its frequency pretty well to itself after sunset...which is why I
could set a button on my car radio to WLAC and listen to blues and
gospel after dark...