Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Longevity (was Vinegar syndrome audio tapes [ARSCLIST] Memorex CDs and more)

At 03:04 PM 1/21/2006, Bob Conrad wrote:

Richard --

what is MAM-A?
Bob,

MAM-A is the new name for what used to be Mitsui Advanced Media in the U.S.

I'm unclear on the tangled web of ownership, but I think the management company is an Italian firm but the patents for phthalocyanine dye belong to Mitsui-Toatsu.

http://www.mam-a.com