Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

Oh, of course I know he meant rock n roll - I just never saw any on 78s!

Do you make a differentiation between rock and rock and roll? If so please elucidate - rock is short for rock and roll in my world... and if there are any rocknroll 78s I'd like to know!

Though I do have a CD called "Rock Music" which is made by tapping on tuned stones, but that is another matter entirely!

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689