Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

2 questions: Rock 78s??? Never heard of them... When I was a kid I had a 10" 78 of Carl Perkins doing Blue Suede Shoes, but is there really a quantity of rock on 78?

And, I wonder if you would mind using a few fewer commas, and insert occasional spaces, to make your emails a bit more readble? We try to use standard English around here and your content is interesting but hard to read. Thanks! Oh, are you Roger or are you Allison? It is noice to have signed emails sometimes. Sorry to be picky, no offense meant....

Lou

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689