Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lou Judson" <inaudio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> 2 questions: Rock 78s??? Never heard of them... When I was a kid I had
> a 10" 78 of Carl Perkins doing Blue Suede Shoes, but is there really a
> quantity of rock on 78?

At a guess, I'd say he meant rock'n'roll...that term and "rock" are
often presumed to be synonymous, to the detriment of both genres!
Further, if that it true, I'd suggest he do some looking up here
in Canada, where 78's were being pressed for about an extra year!

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/