Re: Conservation Distlist

Willow:
Hi!

I would like to be put on the conservation list, and i hear this is the address to write to. My e-mail is willowgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Thanks!
Apologies to people who wrote to Walter Henry. I didn't realize that this message came via Texcons and that it went to a large group rather than a single person. I knew walter long before the dist liist took off in popularity and used to deal with him directly. HE set -up consdist request when his mailbox kept getting filled. I hop that people didn't swamp him too badly.

-DOug