Re: Conservation Distlist

homo obsolescensis wrote:
If you're thinking of the conservation dist list, walter
henry at Stanford runs it whenry@ lindy.standford.edu. THere is also a

Folks,
That's my private mailbox! The address for Cons DistList registration is
consdist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry Walter. It sounded like a single person writing asking about Conservation lists. I hope that you didn't get flooded. I just got an email message from a  person asking if I was the person to talk to about a conservation list and I didn't know if they were photo or other. So I told them who to contact about various lists (Luis Nadeau for the photoconservation list.)Mary Ballard for Texcons.
Didn't mean to swamp you.  I didn't have the consdist-request name at the top of my brain. I"m so used to talking with you. (There's a bad sign.)
-Doug