Re: [padg] does the cockroach win??

Cathleen, I would like to have a copy as well. I should be in Philly & will look for you. Am happy to contribute $.

I saw the film this summer at ALA & thought it was really good.

Thanks & hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Bryan

Bryan L.W. Draper
Collections Conservator
University of Maryland Libraries
McKeldin Library, Room B0213
College Park, MD 20742
(voice)301-405-9349 (fax)301-314-9971 draper1@xxxxxxx http://www.lib.umd.edu/TSD/PRES/1Preshp.html

Cathleen Martyniak wrote:

All,

Thanks to you all for your interest in the Book care video from UF. I am burning DVD copies left and right and will hand deliver them to many of you in Philly. Many more people wanted a copy that I expected. So, in Philly, if you get a DVD from me, and want to give me a dollar or two for supplies, please feel free.

If you will not be in Philly and want me to mail you a DVD, please send a FedEx or UPS account number (I cannot pay for shipping, sorry!!) and your exact mailing address.

The segment in the video with the cockroaches eating the red book has been a HUGE hit. The raw footage has been taken and set to music for a longer, cockroach only video. Please check out the blog posting at http://library.gameology.org/ with links and details. IMHO, the techno music really adds a lovely touch!!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Cathy

Cathleen L. Martyniak

Chair, Preservation Department

University of Florida Smathers Libraries

Gainesville, FL 32611

(voice) 352 273 2830

(fax) 352 392 6597

(email) cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx