[padg] does the cockroach win??

All,

Thanks to you all for your interest in the Book care video from UF.  I am burning DVD copies left and right and will hand deliver them to many of you in Philly.  Many more people wanted a copy that I expected.  So, in Philly, if you get a DVD from me, and want to give me a dollar or two for supplies, please feel free.

If you will not be in Philly and want me to mail you a DVD, please send a FedEx or UPS account number (I cannot pay for shipping, sorry!!)  and your exact mailing address.

The segment in the video with the cockroaches eating the red book has been a HUGE hit.  The raw footage has been taken and set to music for a longer, cockroach only video.  Please check out the blog posting at http://library.gameology.org/ with links and details.  IMHO, the techno music really adds a lovely touch!!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Cathy

Cathleen L. Martyniak

Chair, Preservation Department

University of Florida Smathers Libraries

Gainesville, FL 32611

(voice) 352 273 2830

(fax) 352 392 6597

(email) cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx