[PADG:114] Source of Book Copier or overhead scanner?

We too have a dying bookedge (staff use only, not for patrons) and in addition to suggestions for a replacement copier, would like to know what kind of planetary/overhead scanners would be worth considering instead. I assume Minolta has progressed since their machine first came out but would like verification from a user.

Thanks,

Normandy S. Helmer
Access & Preservation Officer
Special Collections & University Archives
-------
UO Libraries--SPC
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299