From: FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:FEDLIB@xxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Crone Vicky Civ AFHRA OL-A
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:19 PM
To: FEDLIB@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Source of Book Copier?

Hello:

We are trying to replace our Xerox Bookmark 35 copier with a new copier
that also has the beveled-edge that protects the book's spine.  We had
hoped to buy the Digital Bookmark by Xerox, but as it turns out that
model has now been discontinued!!!

Can anyone point me toward another brand of book copier with this
feature?

If (as I fear) theses are no longer available, what have libraries been
doing about replacing their copiers and still protecting book spines?

Thanks,

Vicky Crone
Librarian

Air Force History Support Office