From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Normandy Helmer
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 6:29 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:114] Source of Book Copier or overhead scanner?

We too have a dying bookedge (staff use only, not for patrons) and in
addition to suggestions for a replacement copier, would like to know
what kind of planetary/overhead scanners would be worth considering
instead. I assume Minolta has progressed since their machine first came
out but would like verification from a user.

Thanks,

Normandy S. Helmer
Access & Preservation Officer
Special Collections & University Archives
-------
UO Libraries--SPC
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299