[PADG:1680] Re: message from Irene Schubert

Irene - Just because you're retiring doesn't mean that you won't have any
contact with your friends.  Give us your address, or telephone number, or
e-mail address, so that we can get in touch with you.  I am not sure that I
have ever met you but I'm in touch with a lot of retired people, at least
occasionally, because when I want to share some information that only a
preservation person or conservation scientist would appreciate, I give them
a call or send a clipping.  Others feel the same way.

Ellen McCrady
Editor, Abbey Newsletter
7105 Geneva Dr.
Austin, TX  78723
512/929-3992
512/929-3995 fax

> I will be retiring at the end of this week.  I would like to thank all
> of you in the preservation community who offered your help and
> friendship during my years in the Preservation Directorate at the
> Library of Congress.  My one regret is I won't have these contacts with
> you anymore.
>
> Irene
>

> Irene Schubert, Chief
> Preservation Reformatting Division
> Library of Congress
> Washington, DC 20540-4550
>
> Telephone:  (202) 707-5918
> Telefacsimile:  (202) 707-6449
>
> --=_8DD07152.7D1C4C9C

> I will be retiring at the end of this week.  I would like to thank all of
>you in the preservation community who offered your help and friendship
>during my years in the Preservation Directorate at the Library of
>Congress.  My one regret is I won't have these contacts with you anymore.
>
> Irene
>

> Irene Schubert, Chief
> Preservation Reformatting Division
> Library of Congress