[PADG:1676] message from Irene Schubert

I will be retiring at the end of this week.  I would like to thank
all
of you in the preservation community who offered your help and
friendship during my years in the Preservation Directorate at the
Library of Congress.  My one regret is I won't have these contacts
with
you anymore.
Irene

Irene Schubert, Chief
Preservation Reformatting Division
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4550
Telephone:  (202) 707-5918
Telefacsimile:  (202) 707-6449
--=_8DD07152.7D1C4C9C
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">