No Subject

This message is forwarded from Marilyn McDonald:

To the BAPNet Interim Executive Committee,

I support charging dues and lunch for the Oct. 5th meeting to increase
the BAPNet  membership.  $10 membership will cover our membership
and mailing costs for two years which is the time members are kept on
the active membership list.  It is also necessary to build membeship for
BAPNet for the long term.  The June meeting's focus is primarily for
records managers and highlights a particular event .  We cannot count
on these people renewing membership next year.

I would like to hear from all the Board members how they feel about this
issue.  As Treasurer, I have set up a bank account for BAPNet and am
commited to collecting dues and handling the finances.

I recommend a lunch fee for members and lunch plus $10.00 for
non-members.

What do you think?

Marilyn

P.S. Ther is another issue we need to deal with.  We are committed to
present a slate of officers to be elected by the membership.  Should we
do this at the Oct. meeting?

Marilyn McDonald
Tel: 415-949-7721; FAX: 415-941-1638
Foothill/De Anza Community College District
Internet: mcdonaldm@admin.fhda.edu
12345 El Monte Rd.
Los Altos Hills, CA  94022