Fire demonstration, presentations

separate General Meeting, per the bylaws, to elect officers and discuss
BAPNet-specific issues, get reports on programs, etc.  The October fire
show should be devoted to a single issue, as it is a public program, not a
business meeting.

My preference is that we not charge for the fire demonstration.  We
aren't incurring significant costs, and some folks may want to attend
without automatically joining BAPNet.  Let's organize a disaster planning
and response training next spring and charge for it.  We need to do this
anyway, and it seems to me more appropriate to charge for something
like that.

I think the General Meeting should be either in September or November.