RE: [AV Media Matters] non-linear editing systems: HELP!

Jason,

Adobe just released the new Premier 6.0, which is a very good DV editing
program. You can also get a Matrox RT2000 card for your machine, (around
1000 bucks I think) and all of your effects rendering will be REAL-TIME.
Very cool. I think the website is  matrox.com

I'm not affiliated with either of these companies.

        joshua kretzu
Provident Music Group Archives
Tele: 615.261.6677
jkretzu@providentmusicgroup.com