From: Jason Griffenhagen [mailto:jgriffen@marymount.edu]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 5:42 AM
To: AV Media Matters
Subject: [AV Media Matters] non-linear editing systems: HELP!

I work for a small university media center. I am looking
to put together a dv-based non-linear system.  I was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions for good video-capture cards, good
systems, or even any good companies that can help me put together
a decent system.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.