Re: [AV Media Matters] comments on DVD burners please

Apple Computer sells a DVD-R / CD-RW "SuperDrive" with their new high end
G4 Macintosh computers.
The advertising alleges that you can edit your DV footage with iMovie and
then write the result to the DVD with iDVD.  DVDs produced this way hold
one hour of video.

The process takes 2X real time (a 45 minute DV will be encoded to MPEG-2 in
90 minutes).  The resulting DVD can be played on a number of commercial DVD
players.

For more information see:
http://www.apple.com/idvd/

Mark "I want one of these!" Taylor