Re: [AV Media Matters] acetate tape binder

>I have also seen instructions from Kodak suggesting that film be temporarily
>stored in a seal can with a moistened blotter to soften the base and have
>some very old film cans that have a perforated compartment containing
>absorbent material built into the can.
>
>Mike Csontos

We have some of these cans as well.

Bob Curtis-Johnson

PS- Jim, any way to lighten the load on these ads? Short postings are
almost lost in the 3 or 4 blocks of promotional text accompanying them..

Moderators Comment:
No. This is under Topica control. What may make it more tolerable is to
remember that the revenue that these ads generate are donated to a needy
archival organization involved with AV Media - which reminds me - something
else I have to do - several of you volunteered to match the gift - I need to
follow through. Urgh... Hey Bob - are you one of those who are chipping in?

jim

AMIPA
Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association
amipa2@pobox.alaska.net
phone 907-279-8433
fax   907-276-0450