[AV Media Matters] Autorespond Messages

It has just been brought to my attention that at least some of you are
getting autorespond "out of the office" messages. I am quite surprised
because the point of a moderated list is that you are not supposed to
get those unless I approve them for posting (and I don't). I have NOT
been getting those - so how come you are??? I have notified Topica
customer support and maybe they can help us on this - but I would like
to remind everyone please do NOT use autorespond. As I have said in the
past, please go to the topica site and turn your "on vacation"
preference on if you are going away. People who continue to have this
issue will have their email from AV Media Matters turned "off" by me -
so you will have to sheepishly come to the principals office to get it
re-instated when you return from your vacation! Thanks for the help
everyone!

Jim Lindner - President
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media and Information Migration Full Services
Company
Telephone 212-563-1999
www.vidipax.com
Moderator of A/V Media Matters@topica.com