Re: [ARSCLIST] Shelf stack (box) archiving of 10" 78rpm disks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The milk crates I have are non-ideal for 12" records but perfect for 10" records. I line the bottoms and sides with Fedex bubble-wrap mailing envelopes for extra cushioning.

This was a change made, IIRC, in the early 1980's...done specifically so that milk
boxes could NOT be used for 12" LP's in sleeves! Fortunately, the dairy industry
wot not of us 78 collectors...?!