Re: [ARSCLIST] history of digital audio exhibitions

There was an article in the American Archivist a few years back.  A
survey of 25 different online audio exhibits from cultural heritage
institutions.  Doesn't touch on the early history, but you may find it
interesting.  You can get the pdf here:

http://archivists.metapress.com/content/t16h8h650t70gg47/

--
Timothy Wisniewski, M.L.I.S.