Re: [ARSCLIST] Good industrial-strength LP cartridge for spoken-word material/stanton

I too use a Stanton 500 with  various stylus.. my next link in the  chain is a  flat pre amp which has a  47k 200 pff  network across the input  to match the  Stanton loading  requirement followed by a  1/3 octive equalizer to custom set recording curves  or lack of for best  overall response.
The best thing about  using an equalizer to set playback curves is that older recordings  can get very tubby  in the mid low  with RIAA  equ pre amps.
dmw