Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette project

I would also recommend making an analog copy. As I'm sure everyone here knows, 1st & 2nd generation 1600/1610/1630 tapes are falling apart, and drives, while convenient, are tiny little gadgets spinning 7k rpm in some cases. If digital only, make as many copies as possible, on flash drives, outboard hard drives, etc. And a solid state drive copy would also be nice.

Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy.

Steve