Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette project

Agreed aout cassettes, though the Zoom can sound pretty good if carefully fed proper signal level.

I was actually meaning that the Zoom H2 can be used as a soundcard, in realtime, to get the sound into the computer with better than your average builtin soundcard...
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689