Re: [ARSCLIST] Good industrial-strength LP cartridge for spoken-word material

Hi Tom,

I've been using the Stanton 500 MK II cartridge for many years with changeable styli to transfer all kinds of program material with excellent results.   So, I think that would be an excellent choice in my opinion.

Rod Stephens