Re: [ARSCLIST] Meta comment with new subject line.

When we subscribed to this list we were 'supposedly' meant to agree to the
following -

http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
Host Institution

The Library of Congress hosts the list. They provide the server, disk space,
network connections, software and technical support to set up and run the
list. Bryan Cornell, *Recorded Sound Reference Librarian* at the Library of
Congress, coordinates the day to day management of the list.

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the
general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is
released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library
of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may
decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason
whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole
discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.
The Fine Print

Messages posted to this list do not necessarily represent the opinions of
ARSC, the ARSC Board of Directors, the list owners or the host institution.

Flaming and personal attacks are not appropriate for this list. Such
behavior will result in removal from the list at the sole discretion of the
list owner. Spamming and commercial advertising are also inappropriate and
will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the list. Personal
messages, subscription requests and other business should be sent to the
appropriate address and not posted to the list.

For the consideration of users with systems of varying capability list
members are strongly encouraged to include the text of any MIME attachments
within the body of an email message or to post files to a web site and post
the URL.
Cheers
Marie