[ARSCLIST] Meta comment with new subject line.

I agree with Tom here.

But one answer is "Beverage Digest" no?

And I lose patience easily with all the small personal sniping going on. SOME elists have careful moderation to keep things on topic - except they they are all in fun! This list is very poorly moderated - even discussion of the music and record collections is literally off topic... Who IS the moderator anyway?

I'm here to learn about archiving and transferral; not old record per se or the merits of playback devices excapt as applies to archival transfers. Such as, what kinds of cartridges and stylii are best for which kinds of discs? How do we catalog metadata? Those are directly on topic, and hardly ever discussed in my two years of monitoring this list...

But that is just me. Much of the off-topic junk is highly entertaining! Carry on, ladies and gentlemen!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689