To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] FM reception way back when

Some of the most stunningly beautiful audio I ever heard was Chicago's WFMT
picked up in mono around 1965 from my college dorm room in Olivet Michigan.
(Top notch mono hi fi gear was available really cheap at that time.) I had
no idea what FM was capable of before I heard that station.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://www.thewombforums.com