[ARSCLIST] Has the Song "Carry On For Rockne" been published on a record?

Hello everybody!

We had a request by a researcher who wanted to know if the song "Carry on for Rockne" exists on record anywhere.
It was written by Austin Boyle and Walter Philipp and first performed on April 28-29, 1931 at Notre Dame.
It has also been licensed to Universal and it was possibly used in the movie "Spirit of Notre Dame"
We don't have it in recorded form in our archives and a quick google search didn't turn anything up. Any information is greatly appreciated

Erik Dix
Notre Dame Archives