[ARSCLIST] Guitar Player Magazine

I realize this is a bit off topic, ok, definitely off topic. I am abroad and cannot get Guitar Player here in Ankara, Turkey. In the March 2007 issue there's an article about Turkish guitar player Erkan Ogur that I'd need, and I hope that someone can access a copy and possibly scan the review and email it to me....
Thank you for any help and sorry for cross-posting
Francesco Martinelli
c/o Centro Studi sul Jazz Arrigo Polillo
Fortezza Medicea, 10
53100 S I E N A
http://centrostudi.sienajazz.it