Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: Sticky AGFA PEM 469

Hi Peter,
I take the list in digest form, so my replies are a bit slow, and maybe someone has already made the point. The closest I've found to what you're looking for is a paper by Kevin Bradley, read at the Joint Technical Symposium in 1995 and published in their proceedings. I'm sorry I only have the title at hand, 'Anomalies in the treatment of hydrolysed tapes', but if I remember correctly he came to the conclusion that treble was affected slightly after baking, maybe 0.5 dB, but I don't remember what the outcome was after several baking cycles.
I believe the proceedings can be ordered through George Boston who was secretary for JTS then.

Regards,
Tommy
--
Tommy Sjöberg