[ARSCLIST] Dylan's "Great White Wonder" - query

And maybe it's something else.  The above title is associated with bootleg
Bob Dylan material issued in 1969.  A friend has given me two LPs in plain white
cardboard sleeves with information not matching the titles of the tracks on
the GWW LPs.  Description:

Labels have no track information.  It appears on the cardboard covers.  .

(1)  One side of the cover has "Great White Wonder" written in ball point
pen.  Labels are white and have "side one" and "side two" and "Great White
Wonder" written in ball point pen.  No matrix information.  The cardboard cover
shows the following titles: side one: I Shall Be Released --- Learned From Jim ---
Waters of Oblivion --- Nothing Was Delivered --- Tears of Rage --- Since
You've Been Gone.  Side two:  Baby Please Don't Go --- Fare Thee Well --- See That
My Grave is Kept Clean --- East Orange New Jersey --- Man of Constant Sorrow.

(2) Great White Wonder stamped in pink (or red) on the cardboard cover on one
side.  The other side has "Super Honky"  written in ink.  Track list is
written in ink, as follows.  The titles are given as on side 3 and 4.  Labels are
orange and have "Great White Wonder" written in ball point pen.  There are no
matrix numbers.  Side 3:  New Orleans --- Stay All Night --- Only a Hobo ---
Temperature Rising Subterranean Boozah Blues --- The Mighty Quinn --- If Your
Memory Serves You Well.
Side 4: Candy Man --- Rambling Around Boys --- Verbal Message + Jesekiah
Jones === I Ain't Got No Home in the World --- Verbal Message + Southern Massacre
Blues --- Poor Lazarus.

What have I here?  Suggestions?

Paul Charosh

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL
Travel Guides.