To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Discography help needed -- pre-Mercury Howard Hanson

This is a link to the Columbia Master Books which are only for 78s and only up to 1934 (in fact, only to 1931 in the case of twelve-inchers). Nothing to do with Hanson who began recording for Victor in 1939. As far as I know, his few LPs for Columbia are from 1952-3.

dl

Douglas Small wrote:
Tom,

This is Vol III and might be of some help in the Columbia lists.

I think there is an RCA list online; google it and see what comes up.

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Master-Book-Discography-Discographies/dp/0313308233 Doug

Skype: Doug_Small (audio only)