Re: [ARSCLIST] Discography help needed -- pre-Mercury Howard Hanson

Tom,

This is Vol III and might be of some help in the Columbia lists.

I think there is an RCA list online; google it and see what comes up.

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Master-Book-Discography-Discographies/ dp/0313308233
Doug

Skype: Doug_Small (audio only)