Re: [ARSCLIST] Benno Moiseiwitsch question

Snippet of Moiseiwitsch playing the 2nd  on BATTLE FOR THE NATION film 1943
-story of the LPO BUT GUYS OUT THERE,BEECHAM DID NOT ABANDON HIS ORCHESTRA !
SCREAM IT TO THE RAFTERS.
I have the film-very nice the musical parts,hearing J.B.Priestley and Jack
Hylton speak and that lovely Saen -Saens rarity which sounds very Glazunov
Russian and took me a while to trace just what was that lovely romantic
piece of music in the film !
N.A.B.-the one and only