Re: [ARSCLIST] Transcription sleeves, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for album sets

Friends,

If enough people wanted to order 16" acid free sleeves University Products
might be convinced to make them a regular item in their catalog rather than
a complicated special order.  Also, large format acid-free sleeves can be
ordered from Gaylord Brothers.

Andy Lanset
WNYC Archives