From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of D P Ingram
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 7:45 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 16" disc cleaning

Thanks Eric and Jacqueline.   Presently for everything up to 12" I
have been using a VPI HW17 and various solutions but for the larger
disks it was though to stick them on the 16" turntable and dab on the
liquid (scientific terms here) but the drying is an issue.  Thanks for
the tip re Keith Monks... I will also follow that up as well.

Could you give more information about your platters for Keith Monks
machines (and if you are selling any.. just in case they are needed
(the platters that is).

Many thanks, Darren