D. Blake Werts wrote:
The version of the price list that the link carries me to has a date of "Aug 2002". See the top of the last page.

- Blake

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 5:00 PM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for album sets

Hi David:

Have you done business with these guys before? These prices seem very reasonable, so reasonable that I'd like to make sure they are legit before ordering. The website seems non-functional except this catalog PDF, but that could just mean they're an old-school mom and pop shop. Their sleeve and package prices seem a little bit lower than the place in Rochester.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:31 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for album sets

I've finally found a source for boxes for album sets! Not the shipping boxes, but replacements for deteriorated box sets or for orphaned discs that never had a box of their own, library discards etc. CABCO has 'em. See page 4.
http://www.cabco-products.com/Cabco_Catalog.pdf

They also sell steel needles!

dl