[ARSCLIST] from pancakes to peanuts to parody, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Pancake horror story TOTALLY O.T.

Just for the halibut, tons of "Casablanca" (the boy stood on the burning deck) parodies. Some are actually funny. Many are disgusting..view at your own risk. A few were taught to me at my mother's knee or some other joint.

My favourite:

The boy stood on the burning deck
He did not see the train
Va'yiskad, ya'yis kadish
Shemerah ba. Amen.

http://www.mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=25468&messages=57&page=1&desc=yes

dl

Robert J Hodge wrote:
The boy stood on the boining deck Eatin' peanuts by the peck.
Why oh why did he not go?
Because he knew he'd float!

BH