Re: [ARSCLIST] Pancake horror story

Hey,those of us who receive peanuts from other people,have to get rid of them somehow...

                                      Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Omigod, please don't get me started on peanuts. I order from eBay regularly and
buy from most of the major auction dealers, and I scream long and loud when I
have to open a large package of 78s buried in peanuts, which have become
charged and fragmented and have gotten in between the discs (and all over
hell's half acre as I try and remove a 20 pound hockey puck of 78s). If I had
the power to uninvent anything, it would be a tossup between the jewel case and
styrofoam peanuts, but ultimately the peanuts would win. (All the dealer has to
do is wrap something..anything..newspaper, bubble wrap, saran wrap, a grocery
bag, around the discs ..but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)

dl