Re: [ARSCLIST] Hold Down Tape

Thanks for all the leads and thoughts regarding hold down tape.

In addition to securing 1/4 inch audio wound tail to the reel exterior, we also need some relatively practical way to tape those two piece 10 inch plastic "archival" boxes together. A >1/4 inch blue paper based tape that adheres well enough but is also easily removeable has been used in the past for both applications and our present supply just fizzled. I used the zebra tape for both audio and video in the past while in television and am glad to find that it is still available although rather expensive. I have located some suppliers of the blue stuff and will probably get a few rolls but plan to also take a look at other alternatives.

Best! :-)

Martin