Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R question

Tom Fine wrote:

Mike, when you say "we know that they have higher error rates and are harder to read than equivalent 74s," can you explain how we know this?

Interpret that as "the royal we" if you wish. I have run the tests myself and am satisfied with the evidence. Jerry can probably provide better data given his knowledge, experience and equipment.

Anyone can check C1 and C2 rates given an appropriate drive and the software that comes with it. While Jerry can test far deeper, those measurements are sufficient for me.

I'm sorry to be abrupt, but I'm trying to recover from a day offline.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/