Re: [ARSCLIST] Damaged Tapes

I was told that as well, and have stuck with paper leader when I had a
choice..

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Olhsson
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:18 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Damaged Tapes

I recall being told about a plastic leader problem exactly like that
back in the late '60s that was said to be one of many reasons to stick
with paper leader.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
Mastering, Audio for Picture, Mix Evaluation and Quality Control Over 40
years making people sound better than they ever imagined!
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com